Arkansas Insurance Department

Finance Home

Charitable Gift Organizations


Charitable organizations must obtain a special permit prior to issuing charitable gift annuities.  Charitable gift annuities are governed by A.C.A. 23-63-201(d).  Annually the charitable organization must file financial reports with the Finance Division of the Arkansas Insurance Department. 

Information packets for an application for a special gift annuity permit and annual permit renewal information may be obtained by contacting the Finance Division at: 501-371-2680 or email

Application Documents

Annual Renewal Documents  Updated as of November 19, 2015


Easy Access to Laws - (Enter 23-63-201 in the Search Box)