The Arkansas Insurance Department is grateful to health insurers who have worked with the Department to make voluntary choices to cover Arkansans suffering from COVID-19 without cost-sharing or other co-pays during this emergency.
Below, you can find information from various health insurance companies about their respective plans to cover Arkansans during the COVID-19 health crisis.
This not an exhaustive list and AID will continue to update this page.
Take the links below to company websites explaining their coverage plans.
While this information covers most health plans, AID encourages you to contact your plan administrator or agent for more specific information.
Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Members covered by Arkansas Blue Cross/Health Advantage (Fully Insured - Employer Covered and Individual & Family Plans)
- FAQ for Members about COVID-19 Coverage
- Temporary Enhancement of health insurance benefits for COVID-19
- Medicare Advantage Members
- Medicare Supplement members
- Answering your questions about COVID-19 coverage
- Arkansas Blue Cross providing online sales and service, temporarily closing retail stores
- Arkansas Blue Cross and Health Advantage boost remotely delivered care during COVID-19 outbreak – including mental health
- Don’t get scammed by fake products and services for coronavirus
- Blue & You Foundation opens $1.7 million COVID-19 relief grant process; provides $500,000 to fight food insecurity in Arkansas